I Want To Order
Orders for School in a Box are processed following agreement and signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology and partner(s) recepient organisations.
The MOU is an operational plan clearly outlining roles and responsibilities for the development and deployment of School in A Box (SIAB) in the region of your choice.
It outlines the joint committments of each organisation with regard to important areas including but not limited to :
- 'Train-the-Trainer' Program to prepare teachers/tutors for roll out of SIAB.
- Project monitoring and feedback to enhance further research and development.
- Development of processes for feedback from end users.
- Devise a methodology to demonstrate the transformational aspects of SIAB in classrooms - ie before SIAB and after SIAB is introduced.
- Regular updates on equipment specs and App developments.
- The provision of technical support online and by phone where appropriate to assist in developing digital content to supplement existing workbooks.
- Schedule online (CPD) tutorials to support teachers in a group at an appropriate time in the development process.
The order form will be made available to partner organisations following the signing of the MOU.
To find out more about becoming a SIAB partner click here