I Want to Donate
SIAB provides a 'first' world solution to a 'third' world problem in a pedagogic context. It is an innovative (solar powered) cost effective, sustainable solution that can transform rural classrooms in developing regions across the globe. It represents a student centered approach in line with modern pedagogic systems that are progressive increasing opportunities for emerging economies in a fairer more equitable way.
Our aim is to act as an interface between donors and SIAB deployment project sites. Deployment can take place in any region across the globe. Each donor benefits from personalised contact with a member of our team to ensure efficient and effective deployment of SIAB. We have a check list (methodology) in place whereby donor's are provided with links showing step by step the progress, processes and procedures related to their own chosen project or a project chosen by the SIAB team on their behalf.
Before deployment of SIAB can take place agreement is sought across all stakeholders through a 'Memorandum of Understanding' which is broadly outlined below and subject to change:
The commitments of ‘Donor’s Project Site’ (DPS)
- DPS agrees to sign up for teacher CPD – Train the Trainer (T3) Program. DPS agree that only IADT SIAB T3 trained personnel can offer training on to third parties.
- DPS will liaise with SIAB research and development team to provide feedback on project progress using online management content tool provided by SIAB.
- DPS to liaise with IADT to develop a conceptual framework to help overcome issues associated with the DPS. The main aim of this requirement is to develop a template for SIAB deployment that can be improved in an iterative way with feedback from end users.
- Provide short raw video material of SIAB being used in the classroom where appropriate with parental informed consent where children under the age of 18 are involved.
- Cooperate in devising a methodology to demonstrate the transformational aspects of SIAB in DPS classrooms – i.e. before and after SIAB is introduced.
- DPS commits to provide feedback on how to improve SIAB.
- DPS commits to plans for scaling up from pilot.
- DPS commits to consultation process with IADT on how to develop multimedia supplemental material to enhance existing paper based teaching and learning materials used by DPS.
To find out more about becomming a DONOR Please click here